With many businesses closed down and more people working from home than ever, you’ve got to leverage technology in order to keep your business running smoothly. Whether you’re conducting virtual work meetings or you’ve shifted to holding client appointments online instead of in-person, video conferencing combined with smart online scheduling can help your business continue to thrive even during these trying times.
The new Zoom and Start Booking Integration makes scheduling and conducting virtual meetings easier than ever. Now, you can add interactive video conferencing to each appointment or class with just a click.
How to integrate Zoom with Start Booking
The Zoom and Start Booking integration works with both free and paid Zoom and Start Booking accounts. It connects at the user level, meaning each user on your Start Booking account can have their own connection with Zoom.
Integrating Zoom with your Start Booking account is fast and easy. Simply go to the Integrations page of your Start Booking account, scroll down to the Zoom integration, click “Connect,” and allow Start Booking access to your Zoom account. Then, you’re ready to start customizing & using the Zoom integration!
For more detailed information about how to integrate Zoom with Start Booking, how to customize settings, and how to add Zoom to appointments/classes, read our Zoom integration overview.
Here’s what you can do with this new integration:
- Add interactive video conferencing to any appointment, class, or consultation with just one click.
- Automatically create a unique Zoom link with each appointment booked via Start Booking.
- Never miss an online appointment with clear reminders & confirmation emails.
- Make the transition to online group classes or virtual one-on-one appointments much smoother.
- And so much more! The possibilities are endless with this brand new Zoom and Start Booking integration. We can’t wait to see what you do with it.
Questions? Feel free to reach out to [email protected] or start a chat from this article and we’ll help you out right away.
We hope this new integration will help you continue to grow your business and serve your customers, regardless of current circumstances.